What: Follow-up radio show re: *resources* re: Homelessness in Vermont + Mental Health ... (following up on the September 25th show)
When: Tuesday, December 11, 2007
On-air from: 9:00 AM - 10: 00AM
Where: WGDR 91.1 FM Radio (also listen online via Website):
Gathering Peace radio show
Time: 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Gathering Peace offers music, commentary on news, including an hour long interview of people working on issues of justice and peace, locally, nationally and internationally. Listeners are encouraged to call in with questions and comments.
Joseph has been the Field Secretary for the American Friends Service Committee in Vermont since 1995. His work experience includes: program director and instructor at Woodbury College in Montpelier for 10 years, community organizer for anti-poverty agency and director of a program working for the rights of people with disabilities. He taught grade school in New York City for seven years before moving to Vermont in 1973. He has been active in justice and peace issues for over 30 years. Joseph has a BA in American History and an MA in Systematic Theology from St. Michael's College in Colchester, Vermont. With his wife, Sara Norton, he runs a small fram in Marshfield.
Who: Joseph Gainza with guests:
- Roxy Smith, Associate Director, Another Way Drop-In Center; and,
- Morgan W. Brown (Norsehorse's Home Turf); and,
- potentially others either in person or via telephone as well
- Listen online via WGDR Website [audio of show is *not* archived]
- Call-in during the show: (802) 454-7762 Air Studio
- Please help spread the word far and wide, particularly to anyone you know who works or lives within Vermont, especially anyone within the Central Vermont region where WGDR broadcasts from.
*Update*: There has been a change of plans, thus the planned follow-up radio show on WGDR regarding homelessness will be held on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 from 9 AM to 10 AM.
*Note*: last updated on Friday, December 7, 2007 at 10:20 AM [EST].